coursing, and field sports book for sale.

Guest lady hunter

Guest lady hunter

I have for sale 2 books, the first is a book called COURSING THE PURSUIT OF GAME WITH GAZEHOUNDS, it contains articals on whippets, greyhounds, lurchers, salukis, any running dog you can think of is there, it goes on about the waterloo cup, rules regulations, you name it ,its in here, it contains some cracking pictures, and some good photos all in black and white, i think the book was published about 1975-1976 but not sure, i want £40 for it , there is slight scuffing to the cover of the book ,but the book is in good nick. i know £40 might sound a bit steep but that is with postage aswell. :)

I have for sale 2 books, the first is a book called COURSING THE PURSUIT OF GAME WITH GAZEHOUNDS, it contains articals on whippets, greyhounds, lurchers, salukis, any running dog you can think of is there, it goes on about the waterloo cup, rules regulations, you name it ,its in here, it contains some cracking pictures, and some good photos all in black and white, i think the book was published about 1975-1976 but not sure, i want £40 for it , there is slight scuffing to the cover of the book ,but the book is in good nick. i know £40 might sound a bit steep but that is with postage aswell. :)

is this book by richard grant-rennick