salukixwhippetxgreyhound bitch

FOR SALE AND WILL BE HONEST WITH THE POST ,,,TOP TOP CLASS ACT ,ONLY BEEN LAMPED ON HARES AT NIGHT AND WON MATCHES AT HARES AT NIGHT,,CAN FORWARD NUMBERS TO PROVE THIS,,, GOOD RECALL.ETC.BROUGHT HER ON THE STRENGTH SHE WOULD DO RABBITS,,,SHE PLAYS WITH THEM ,, HARES IS HER GAME ,,HAS ON ONLY BEEN LAMPED FROM A VECHICLE AND ONLY ON HARES, ,26MTHS OLD 23 TO THE SHOULDER,AM AFTER A SMALL RABBITING BITCH THAT IS BANG ON THE GAME ,,RABBITS,,NOT WORRIED IF CANT DO HARES ,OR BUY HER 600.cant have a dog as my yard dog is dog aggressive,,PM OR PHONE 07810344988NICK.ANY ONE CAN SEE THIS BITCH RUN WHERE I GO NOT A PROB ,NO TIME WAISTERS PLS ,,sold sold soldPicture009.jpgsold sold sold sold sold sold sold

• Like 1

i have see this bitch run many times she is a matchine on hare lamping won many bets hare lamping she is a young bitch with loads of stammana i have see this bitch kill 5 hares in under a hour out of my subaru .

all the best with sorting your self out with a rabbiting dog .if i hear of any thing i will let you no mate

i have a 2 half year old bitch she is 20-22 inch tts this bitch has had a litter of pups about 5 mounth ago 2 weeks before she had pups she cought 26 rabbits she is only a rabbiting bitch she is not fit but will go and kill 10 any night and she ant fit im in to bigger things now lol i will try and get u some pics [bANNED TEXT] thanks lurcher93

i have a 2 half year old bitch she is 20-22 inch tts this bitch has had a litter of pups about 5 mounth ago 2 weeks before she had pups she cought 26 rabbits she is only a rabbiting bitch she is not fit but will go and kill 10 any night and she ant fit im in to bigger things now lol i will try and get u some pics [bANNED TEXT] thanks lurcher93

2 year old and had a litter of pups,f*****g hell :wallbash:

2 year old and had a litter of pups,f*****g hell :wallbash:

i no [bANNED TEXT] werent my falt it wasent planed lol