filters

Guest ROXY

Guest oldskool

your not wrong mate,,, infact you couldnt be more right... i found out after i bought the green filter!!! i thought they were gettin used to the red and i discovered the green made feck all difference... if you can dim the beam you will get the same results :) ... i reckon a fox gets startled when the high powered beam hits his eyes which causes him to scarper...

Most animals (eg bunny fox etc) vision is in Black&white.....IMO filters have a use, but they really are an 'expeniseve' sales gimmic to reduce the force of a beam (an adjustible beam is the best imo).

So idon't think you're wrong at all Blando!

Cheers

Eggy

Edited by Eggy

so are you saying that all filters have exactly the same effect and that there is no best colour, they are all essentially the same? that`s mad cos they make all those colours. so it`s down to personal choice then, which colour you prefer the look of :thumbs-up:

Edited by lampdog
Guest oldskool

i can get filters for a tenner.... to me they are just a poor mans dimmer switch :) .... funnily enough, i like using the green because i think that when i'm lost and wanderin over forbidden fields i think its not as noticable as the red or white light????