Voicing opinions, debates....

i may be a thl idiot ideation but this mans in a league of his own, good luck lads you'll need it with this one :bye::thumbs:

thl idiot . . . . . . .mate with competition like this . . . . your going to have to up your game some. WHAT A f*****g BELL END.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your the THL idiot   You asked to be deleted not so long back, dare say you would of joined under another username shortly after if mods had deleted you.

Well go spit your dummy out AGAIN ask to be deleted and join under another username

I've never met FH. Also i'm not in anyway wound up. . . . . . . your just funny, you spend so much time trying to wind folk up and so little time having any discussion of hunting . . . . . . you obvio

Guest fence_hopper

i may be a thl idiot ideation but this mans in a league of his own, good luck lads you'll need it with this one :bye::thumbs:

I better be quiet or the threatening pm's will start :laugh::feck:

wow :icon_eek: my point taken lads alb

Edited by fence_hopper

fence hopper are you denying that you send threatening pm's to people on here who say things you dont like?

Ideation your choice of friends namely the thl idiot fence hopper speaks volumes for you oh and the fact you take this internet site and the shit what gets posted on here serious enough to get yourself wound up :feck:

fence hopper are you denying that you send threatening pm's to people on here who say things you dont like?

Ideation your choice of friends namely the thl idiot fence hopper speaks volumes for you oh and the fact you take this internet site and the shit what gets posted on here serious enough to get yourself wound up :feck:

I've never met FH. Also i'm not in anyway wound up. . . . . . . your just funny, you spend so much time trying to wind folk up and so little time having any discussion of hunting . . . . . . you obviously lead an incredibly empty life. night night.

• Like 1
Guest fence_hopper

stop trying to turn it around on me, i think you take this site the most seriouse, this is defently my last reply enjoy lads you'll see what a real prick is with this one. hound dog say what you want about me i aint bothered about a prick like use opinion

Edited by fence_hopper

stop trying to turn it around on me, i think you take this site the most seriouse, this is defently my last reply enjoy lads you'll see what a real prick is with this one. hound dog say what you want about me i aint bothered about a prick like use opinion

Turn it around on you, exactly how? your quite capable of making yourself look a tit without any help at all from me :thumbs:

You didnt answer my question, sre you denying you send threatening pm's to people who say things to you what you dont like?

this is very simple

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT....DONT USE IT !!!!!!!!!!!1

topic now closed

feel free to come back and read it anytime to see how pathetic some of you really are !!!!!

this is a brillient site.........learn from it add to it...........but please

STOP POSTING UTTER SHITE !!!!!!!!!!!!!