Shot Gun Fit

Advise please.

I was looking at buying my first shot gun this weekend at the CLA game fair but all my mates who shoot have said it's best if I buy a gun that I've tried first. I'd really like to get one this weekend so I can start to get out and about. Do you think I could get a gun that fits this weekend or should I wait.

Help please

there will be plenty of people able to help you out with what you need this weekend,just make sure they are not just trying to sell you something..

would be an idea though if you had an idea of what you like and are used to...ie. browning,beretta....28" 30" 32" barrells etc.

you could also see if some of the pros at the show could help if you can get there attention,(john bidwell) you shouldnt miss his demonstation he does every year,kinda throws gun fit and gun mount out of the window.

just a few thoughhts for ya...good luck

oh by the way have a look round first then when you decide try and buy on the sunday where you can haggle a little....and you might come away with a bit of deal...worth trying..

Cheers for the reply.

Only going on the Saturday but will haggle the ass off them. £400-500 quid of my money is a lot of hard work so they'll have to work just as hard to get it off me. hehehe. I've shot before with a mate gun and really liked it and used it well so I'll get the info off him.

Cheers

Damo