Congar Eel

Guest Jane Russell

if i catch afew eels i can get rid of them jane to the local chinkies oops the local chinese etc as they eat most seafood , what part of wale are you as i visit mountain ash aberdare i have terrreirs from that part some real freinds from there, thye come up to my parts in the summer and oct ,both times they go home with lobster and venison and fillets of cod ,fresh cures salmon if the weathers right had some good night out in aberdare ended up in merthyr tydfill one morning thats another story

Guest Jane Russell
if i catch afew eels i can get rid of them jane to the local chinkies oops the local chinese etc as they eat most seafood , what part of wale are you as i visit mountain ash aberdare i have terrreirs from that part some real freinds from there, thye come up to my parts in the summer and oct ,both times they go home with lobster and venison and fillets of cod ,fresh cures salmon if the weathers right had some good night out in aberdare ended up in merthyr tydfill one morning thats another story

I'm about 10 miles south of Merthyr and across a valley or so from Aberdare. Over the mountain takes about 20 mins to Aberdare I guess. You sound like a very hospitable host :)

Jane

ye not many been up this way and went home empty handed ,summer fishing and winter plenty of good game,and good nights out for a beer and a laugh, had acouple from the internet up my way thye had a blast,not for the tame tho ,even had a few yanks over had them poaching allsorts i got a five page write up in the new mexico times ,about how great scotland was food hunting and entertaiment ,the guy even wrote part off his book ,about scotland wales and england all the best

I expect they'll end up with at least half!!! What did you get?

Jane

some veni a good chase i put it up but ended it as afiction thing not to give gleaming eyes to much truth antis etc, mhirn done realy well, considering she was going a few weeks back , need to do the honours etc butcher the beastie etc

very good had simliar ive smoked it with oak for a night on acold smoker it was good , i get the fillets tenderise them , then cook with olive oil , smoked bacom , mushrooms and cranberrry gelly alittle mustard and salt to taste quick and succulent , alll the best jane