NORTH IRISH COAST.

Guest Eamon.Mc

Guest Eamon.Mc

Where do you do most at Frankie? I would from Carnlough right rond to cushendun. I also have the pleasure of livin smack bang in the middle of the country so it's only a 60 min drive to some great spots around donegal and sligo. I'm hoping to get a day out on predator 2 out of redbay mid december.Have you been out lately? If so have you had any decent catches?

Guest Eamon.Mc

We get some great pollack off St Johns point Donegal. Port salon north donegal throws up some great mixed bags from whiting , conger and some small tope from shore. Was up there 9 weeks ago got some thornbacks ,flatties , mackerel on the bottom with ledgered baits , coalies and a few gurnard. have'nt fished the east coast since july when we chartered a boat, had some big pollack that day went for spurdogs then but drew a blank, had a few cod and ling though.

eammon i mostly fish around ballintoy, dunseverick, portbalintrae and the giants causeway, dont do much boat fishing mostly off the beach and rocks last time i was out was about august time had a few pollock, coalfish flatties etc nothing very big but a few around the 2-3lb mark ,

I bet if you asked up the road at Bushmills, they would let you have some of them old oak barrels.

I bet fish smoked in chips from them would taste cracking :yes:

JOEB