EveryCloud has a silver one..

Found out last week that my favourite pitch (36 acres of woodland)has been sold to some millionaire town bloke who will no doubt fence it all in with big keep out signs and won't like the likes of me mooching about(at least until the garden makeover gets wrecked by the cute things).

So was starting to panic where I'd go when I happened on spec to see a few guys working in a gateway on an area that I know rents the ground to "shooters"(the sort that pay on direct debit :sick: )

I stopped to be friendly and mentioned I'd been ferretting, the out come was being driven around for 2 hours being shown where I could go. Am chuffed to bits got written permission for about 1300 acres. Had two trips out yesterday and the day before with 5 in the bag. A lot of it is within 2 miles of home. :yahoo:

I mentioned I do a bit with rifle as well and didn't push the issue but I reckon come spring that that might be a worthwhile avenue..

I reckon the moral is if you don't ask you don't get and for now I'm chuffed to bits.. :victory:

Great when things work outout the way you want aint it :D

Good luck on your new permission mate :victory:

And when the time comes next spring you can say "well its too warm to ferret now but if you want the rabbits kept under control ive got a rifle...." ;)