Incubator....

Hi,

I have a yellow covatutto 6 for sale, £35 posted, i can get pics e.t.c and email them this weekend if anyone needs more.

It takes 6 hen eggs and 15 quail or 2 goose, 7 pheasant. It comes with instructions e.t.c.

It is in good condition although there is a slight bit of melting on the probe but i can confirm THIS DOES NOT AFFECT IT AT ALL!

It is manual turning and could do with a digital thermometer + hydrometer to maintain ideal conditions - keeping mine for my tortoise!

I have had good hatch rates from it and it doesnt cost you an arm and a leg if you only hatch few times a year!

Cheers Toby

This is the model:

post-50733-12744659848.png

Hi,

I have a yellow covatutto 6 for sale, £35 posted, i can get pics e.t.c and email them this weekend if anyone needs more.

It takes 6 hen eggs and 15 quail or 2 goose, 7 pheasant. It comes with instructions e.t.c.

It is in good condition although there is a slight bit of melting on the probe but i can confirm THIS DOES NOT AFFECT IT AT ALL!

It is manual turning and could do with a digital thermometer + hydrometer to maintain ideal conditions - keeping mine for my tortoise!

I have had good hatch rates from it and it doesnt cost you an arm and a leg if you only hatch few times a year!

Cheers Toby

This is the model:were you too marc

post-50733-12744659848.png