stud dog needed

can anyone help one of the 2 of me lab bitchs, have came in season she is not kc, im new to the labs, but this bitch has came in season, and me and me dad want to bring a pup on from young....im lookin to find a dog with very good blood lines....been offered a couple of dogs to use but they look like rottweillers lol.. if anyone intrested please send me a pic of ya dog....cheers

You might just realise that it will be cheaper to go out and buy a well bred puppy which is from kc reg parents and a good breeder - have you got buyers for any of the other pups that your bitch might get? have you got the money to fork out in case of a problem whelping like for a caesarean?

A top bred lab pup will cost you £500-£600 - you'll be lucky to get £200 for any puppy you might get out of mating your bitch (no papers, no health checks either, I presume) then add your feed costs, worming, whelping box (even a homemade one costs money)none sold puppies that you may hold longer and you'll be out of pocket and that's even without any vet bills in there....If it was such a good business and easy then I think all the good breeders would have 20 bitches to breed from and nothing else.

Natasha

Edited by Contender

can anyone help one of the 2 of me lab bitchs, have came in season she is not kc, im new to the labs, but this bitch has came in season, and me and me dad want to bring a pup on from young....im lookin to find a dog with very good blood lines....been offered a couple of dogs to use but they look like rottweillers lol.. if anyone intrested please send me a pic of ya dog....cheers

I have a very good lab stud dog mate not too big nice head and hunts like a springer'proven sire ask bullxryno off here as he has a litter at moment from this dog pm me if interested