Little 4x4 for sale

Here is my wifes Daihatsu Sportrak Riviera 1997 P reg. Only one previous owner to us and full dealer stamped service history to 73 000 car now on approx 83000 miles. Just had new rear exhaust fitted.

Will come with 1 yrs mot and 5 months tax.

The previous owner spilt some paint in the rear so removed the boot carpets and rear backing on the door. Some puple paint still remains and the rubber seal needs replacing (still works as is )

The door cards on driver side and passenger side have come away very slightly. Has elec mirorrs and windows and power steering. The front alloys are flaking but the rears are fine.

The body work has minor scratches here and there and boths doors have very slight indentations - I would assume they could be pulled out with those suction things.

The car drives very well and is quite fuel efficient with a 1.6l engine. 4x4 all works in low and high gears.

We would take a cheap MOT'd and taxed car as part ex plus cash or £900 ovno

I do also have aluminium side steps and a stainless bull bar with huge spots (not connected) at extra cost.

Please remember we are in West Kent

post-12633-127204518379_thumb.jpg

post-12633-127204534338_thumb.jpg

Edited by gazandjen

what car would you be looking to px mate my mates got a nice 52 reg saxo hes looking for a srortrak aswell let me no thanks

Hi ideally a cheap car worth about £500 plus £350 - £400 cash. Reason being we need about £400 cash to put towards something. So if your mate is looking for more than £500 for his car , we cannot do.

Thanks