Nice jeep what price you looking for mate

As close to 1300 as possible really, its a bargain at that the chasis tends to be a big problem with the daihatsus but this one hasnt been touched and is very strong.thanks.

where abouts in wales are you bud

Nice jeep what price you looking for mate

As close to 1300 as possible really, its a bargain at that the chasis tends to be a big problem with the daihatsus but this one hasnt been touched and is very strong.thanks.

where abouts in wales are you bud

near wrexham but i can meet you if you need me too.thanks

this jeep was for sale in manchester a few week ago its a scrapper totaly fecked

Yes the jeep was from manchester and as far as a scrapper i dont think so mate, dont get me wrong it got a couple of scuffs here and there but as any man would understand these jeeps are purely workhorses! the interior is immaculate, the chasis hasnt had any work done to it and DOESNT need any. All this vehicled needed was a new battery in which it has had. The vehicle is only up for sale due to me loosing my job otherwise i would be keeping it. ANY TRAIL OR INSPECTION WELCOME..

this jeep defo not f****d. i have bin out in it drives fine my mate put new battery on it and tightened up fan belt. and it pulls fine.

all il say is come view the vehicle if you wish i no its sound otherewise i wouldnt have bought it.ive spoke to the chap i bought it off an i dnt suppose your the lad (crazybones) who put a deposit down on the jeep but couldnt get bk to pick it up!! next time ya wanna look like a fukin smart arse keep ya comments to ya self cause ya no fuk all mate.

no mate i never put a deposit on the jeep or never would put one on a car where there head gasket is gona go it so no mate im not a feckin smart arse :censored:

just thougth id let you no the jeep is sold an actually went to a lad who works as a mechanic and said the engine is pulling as it should be the only thing it needs is brake pads. anyone who has comments left from crazybones please ignore in the future the man doesnt no anything about cars never mind animals he just got to much to say, complete PRICK happy hunting.