Weihrauch 100 KT .22

Weihrauch 100 KT quick fill, very very accurate air rifle , I've dispatched rabbit , pigeon and rats with this gun with ease ,

reason for sale I have purchased a FAC Air Arms that has 5 settings 2 sub 12ft lb and 3 plus 12ft lb so I no longer need my trusty 100 KT

I would not like to post my gun as I don't trust the post office not to bang it about and it arrive not in the same condition that it is in now , so would prefer face to face or could meet half way if not to far £525 , comes with bipod and 3-9 x 40 NikkoSterling mount master.I'm in the north west , Warrington.

pic1%20056.JPG

pic1%20057.JPG

Edited by unclemicky

Weihrauch 100 KT quick fill, very very accurate air rifle , I've dispatched rabbit , pigeon and rats with this gun with ease ,

reason for sale I have purchased a FAC Air Arms that has 5 settings 2 sub 12ft lb and 3 plus 12ft lb so I no longer need my trusty 100 KT

I would not like to post my gun as I don't trust the post office not to bang it about and it arrive not in the same condition that it is in now , so would prefer face to face or could meet half way if not to far £525 , comes with bipod and 3-9 x 40 NikkoSterling mount master.I'm in the north west , Warrington.

pic1%20056.JPG

pic1%20057.JPG

does everything in the picture come with the gun or is it bear rifle only 10 mins away an interested thanks mick