Daystate Mk3 RT

Anyone got one? What are they like I feel the need for a change the HW100 T  has lost its appeal

So I need a change and my local dealer can do me a good deal on a MK3 RT I like the feel of it and it appears to be a bit lighter than the HW100 but I have heard that there were some reliabilty issues with the early models regarding shooting in the rain and damp affecting the electrics

Are they worth looking at??

YES the early issues did have problems with the electronics but that has now been sorted out on the daystate now so no more issues and great gun to shoot with used my mates a couple of times and they are very good if looked after well my mates was out in all weathers including the nice white weather we had early in the year and he got his as xmas present and has no problems atall and has had 3400+ pellets through it so far not one problemclapper.gif hope this helps you out

YES the early issues did have problems with the electronics but that has now been sorted out on the daystate now so no more issues and great gun to shoot with used my mates a couple of times and they are very good if looked after well  my mates was out in all weathers including the nice white weather we had early in the year and he got his as xmas  present and has no problems atall and has had 3400+ pellets through it so far not one problemclapper.gif hope this helps you out

What sort of money are they going for?? Ive had a look around and the deal my local shop is offering does not seem so good now

Prices seem to be anywhere from £500-£750