stoney point shooting rest

hi all,

i recently bought a stoney point standard front rest bag unfilled for £11. at first glance it looks a bit small but it inflates like a baloon when filled with sand. fillind the sand was very easy as there is a small tube on the side for you to insert a funnel into. you can fill it with sand or polythene balls. i chose sand because i wanted the bag to be heavy. once i filled it and gave it a test. i set a target at 45 yrds and took 5 shots with my air rifle. before when i was shooting from prone with just the gun bag folded up as a rest (quite bulky) i was getting 10p size groups (bearing in my mind the highest mag on my scope is x10). i was getting almost pellet on pellet with the shooting rest. it would be ideal for sitting outside some warrens sniping rabbits and is much steadier than a bipod, but it is not practical for stalking or if you like to hunt by walking around rather than laying up in one place.

ATB

Aaron.

http://www.stoneypoint.com/products/ac_front_bag.html