this years crops

Managed to get a week off work this week, so thought i would take my old man out pigeon shooting, upon gettin to the farm the farmer was jus breaking up the field in his tractor after a quick chat he mentioned he was not going to plant any wheat this year which for the past 3 years he has been.

this has made for some great pigeon days picking them off as they try to hammer the wheat fields he mentioned he was going to plant some beans for his cattle and to sell as cattle feed.

could some one tell me what these beans are firstly?? and if them are goin to bring me pigeons in like the wheat did. ??

many regards outdoors

Managed to get a week off work this week, so thought i would take my old man out pigeon shooting, upon gettin to the farm the farmer was jus breaking up the field in his tractor after a quick chat he mentioned he was not going to plant any wheat this year which for the past 3 years he has been.

this has made for some great pigeon days picking them off as they try to hammer the wheat fields he mentioned he was going to plant some beans for his cattle and to sell as cattle feed.

could some one tell me what these beans are firstly?? and if them are goin to bring me pigeons in like the wheat did. ??

many regards outdoors

they will bring u pigeons they go wild on them later in season my mate used to shoot a couple of fields near where i live and use to do well

Yes mate, the beans will bring you the pigeons :thumbs:

they are like garden peas but harder and bigger.. infact i think they are a type of garden pea. used for animals cos they are not a snice as the garden peas we are use to..

but yeah dont worry, they go for the seed and they will go crazy for them later in the year. infact i would say u may see more this year on pea crops than last year ..

happy shooting..

p.s add some UV pen marks to ya decoys .. will make em work alot better