decoying stuff for sale or swap

i'm after selling a few bits as i've never really used it enough as i like to travel light due to not driving, so have always just shoved the decoys in a rucksack with my net, flask and cartridges thrown the gun in a slip and headed off on foot/bike, collection only due to size though

1x large green decoy bag 2 large front pockets, bucket seat, used 3 times its as new appart from couple of splashes of mud - £20

2x pigeon floaters (extendable/twistlock) dark green with wing clips/spike to secure birds, used 3 times - £20 (for the pair)

4x cheap poles (green extendable washing poles £2.99 wilkos) 1 faded as it was used by the mrs for clothes line - £8

1x bag of tent pegs and rubber mallet (used for securing hide netting) - £5

1x little owl decoy not used it - £5

12x pigeon shell decoys well used (1 or 2 a little peppered but still useable) with spikes - £15

1x napier pro9 ear protectors with 4 spare ear pieces - £10

1x barbwire/wire cutters (made by maun industries) - £5

i will throw in these extras if your buying the lot a large ball of green string, bag of various bunjee's and a folding pruning saw

comes to £88 if sold seperate but i'll take £75 for the lot or 250x eley 3" subs .410 (worth £65) will also swap for .22 air rifle don't mid if its scoped as long as its got open sights is full power and shoots straight!