dastate mk4is .22

im selling a daystate mk4is .22. i took this air rifile in px on my landrover planning to do some shooting but just havent got the time. it is only months old and has fired less than 500 pellets it has 4-16x50 sr6 hawk side winder scopes, silencer and all the booklets and dvd for the gun and booklet for the sights, comes with ten shot mag and single pellet tray, charger in box and a big gun bag but the side pocket zip is broken but the gun case does up fine it shoots amzingly well its very very acurate

im no airgun expert but this i by far the best air rifle i have ever shot there is also a tub of fx pellets wich i bought there is about 40 pellets used it came with a tub of 250 pellets and thats all it has ever shot this will make any shooters colecion complete theres loads of reviews on the net and they all state that this gun is one of the leaders in the feild

i cant post pics as i have no camara but it can be veiwes at any time im looking for £730 it cost alot more than that when new

my number is 07979744162 phone any time and i will try and answer any questions you may have thanks.. jim

Edited by jimlampit

im selling a daystate mk4is .22. i took this air rifile in px on my landrover planning to do some shooting but just havent got the time. it is only months old and has fired less than 500 pellets it has 4-16x50 sr6 hawk side winder scopes, silencer and all the booklets and dvd for the gun and booklet for the sights, comes with ten shot mag and single pellet tray, charger in box and a big gun bag but the side pocket zip is broken but the gun case does up fine it shoots amzingly well its very very acurate

im no airgun expert but this i by far the best air rifle i have ever shot there is also a tub of fx pellets wich i bought there is about 40 pellets used it came with a tub of 250 pellets and thats all it has ever shot this will make any shooters colecion complete theres loads of reviews on the net and they all state that this gun is one of the leaders in the feild

i cant post pics as i have no camara but it can be veiwes at any time im looking for £730 it cost alot more than that when new

my number is 07979744162 phone any time and i will try and answer any questions you may have thanks.. jim

intrested where abouts are you?

Edited by benny88

intrested where abouts are you?

im in ferndown dorset give me a call and come have a look the gun is in mint condition