saluki grey collie grey

true mate but if a dogs running and earning its keep its no good in my kennel. cheers

if its running an earnin its keep its no good in your kennels?you would think if it wos running an earnin its keep thats another reason to keep him.well thats [bANNED TEXT] i would of thought anyway.

true mate but if a dogs running and earning its keep its no good in my kennel. cheers

Hmmm???? ha ha. :clapper:.been out with this dog he a pleasent happy dog will make a ideal famly pet for some one.If you can't find a good pet home and he no good for work anymoore lew may be you should think about a trip to the vets mate. Edited by pipi

Could put him to my bitch if you want mate if the dog was a really good worker? Definately too old and retired now? She is in season now, mines a pretty decent bitch for work and very intelligent highly trainable, would you keep hold of the dog if had pup from it? I dont have room for a dog that doesnt work but if it was a very good worker be interested in having pups if your interested?

Any pics of the dog mate? Is it long or short haired, If i did like it i would put it to my bitch and have pups probbaly let my mum keep this dog as a pet as im moving soon and she loves lurchers if its no good for work any more, any pics or people to vouch for his working abilities?

Any pics of the dog mate? Is it long or short haired, If i did like it i would put it to my bitch and have pups probbaly let my mum keep this dog as a pet as im moving soon and she loves lurchers if its no good for work any more, any pics or people to vouch for his working abilities?

hi pal this dog wood make a great family pet was a good allrounder seen it out day/night cheers 27 tts