I have a spanish sb almost folding 28g and a sable 12g sbs ne magnum chamber. Both in good condition with a box off 28's(or nearly) with the sb. Also a baikel .410 sb with a short stock cut down for the kids some shells also.

All in good nick not rusty or shakie, I'm sure I have a draw through for the 410 and a brush for the 28, I can also give rods and brushes for the sable. Just tidyng up and making space.No pics as yet but if serious could maybe get some off the phone. Looking for £50 a piece for the 28 and 410 and £110 for the sable. Or swap/exchange. I'm not a dog man shooting only. Anyone intrested drop a pm. FAC only and FTF.S.Wales.

I have a spanish sb almost folding 28g and a sable 12g sbs ne magnum chamber. Both in good condition with a box off 28's(or nearly) with the sb. Also a baikel .410 sb with a short stock cut down for the kids some shells also.

All in good nick not rusty or shakie, I'm sure I have a draw through for the 410 and a brush for the 28, I can also give rods and brushes for the sable. Just tidyng up and making space.No pics as yet but if serious could maybe get some off the phone. Looking for £50 a piece for the 28 and 410 and £110 for the sable. Or swap/exchange. I'm not a dog man shooting only. Anyone intrested drop a pm. FAC only and FTF.S.Wales.

are these guns on FAC then or did you mean SGC?? slightly confused to be honest :wallbash:

Les

What's the choking on the Sable ? Any Pics ?