help wanted on breeding info a.s.p

av got a bitch in season now she is 7 days in season and standing tale to one side she is ready to mate, but the problem is my dog has back problems and wont line her well he tryes but falles off. realy need a pup off thes 2 as they are crackin dogs. i have been talkin to one of me pals and he says there is a place in liverpool that can artificial insemination the bitch with the dogs sperm plz can any body give me the num or any detales about this place and give me around about price of how much it will be. plz pm me with any info thanks dan :thumbs:

to be honest mate not surpising if your trying to tie them at 7 days ;) , wait till well into the 2nd week of season id say ;) . if all else fails and the stud does have problems , and you do want a pup from the bitch , id suggest you try another suitable stud , as artifical insem does not always work , ;) . its all hit and miss , its like that with natural matings , never mind interfering with the process ;) .

CL

thats [bANNED TEXT] i thaught but one of my pals bitches was ready 2 lind on the 8 day he dident line her till the 12 day and she wouldent stand at all was going for the dog. want a pup off the dog mostly. as he was a crackin dog that i carnt run no more of old injureys