A short trip out to the woods today

Guest craftycarper

Guest craftycarper

Just over an hour out to the wood today as i had a bit of running around to do, but as the sun was shinning i just had to get out no matter how long it was for. Sorry but only a couple of pics today and only the three wabbits....

13-10-061-2.jpg

13-10-062-2.jpg

Well enjoyed though :)

I notice you've set no nets, did the dog catch the rabbits, if so, spinning them round trees to get a catch is a hard job, that must be a cracking little lurcher, it certainly looks capable of a good 30 yard dash, so that's a very good result. :clapper:

Guest craftycarper

There were nets set but that pic was prior to setting them. I've made mistakes in the past of setting the nets picking the camera up to take a shot or two and all hell breaks loose. She's a good little marker is Fen, she usually knows when somethings at home, quick off the mark too, but she's still young and has a lot to learn :) hopefully getting out tomorrow so will have more pic's to post this time if all goes well... :)