hunting ban

having read the news yesterday i was ha[ppy to learn david cameron wanted to reappeal the hunting ban. good news? well who was going to vote on this. from my understanding it would be the MPs vote. however the most of his party are objected to this saying that the MAJORITY of the population wants to keep the hunting act. in my mind this is utter bollocks. before they say that, let the people vote, let us decide not them pompuss pricks. its ok for them to scam their expences, but we cant participate in a british past time.

F*ck the Ban

having read the news yesterday i was ha[ppy to learn david cameron wanted to reappeal the hunting ban. good news? well who was going to vote on this. from my understanding it would be the MPs vote. however the most of his party are objected to this saying that the MAJORITY of the population wants to keep the hunting act. in my mind this is utter bollocks. before they say that, let the people vote, let us decide not them pompuss pricks. its ok for them to scam their expences, but we cant participate in a british past time.

F*ck the Ban

martin thieves, liers , with no remorse elected by the

people and dictated to by the few , we are govend by

faild lawers, and crooks , who will decide on are future

by who creates the most spin in the coming months ,we will

depend on the CLA to fight are corner god help us