2 bullx pups for sale

i av 2 bullx pups for sale brother and sister 17 week old strong pups from working parents,sire a dog called brin from barnsley well known dog good at his job dam is a 3/8 5/8 out of stan to a bitch called dot for more info pm dogs are 150 each thanks luke edited to say reason for sale due to family problems

Edited by luke2009

i av 2 bullx pups for sale brother and sister 17 week old strong pups from working parents,sire a dog called brin from barnsley well known dog good at his job dam is a 3/8 5/8 out of stan to a bitch called dot for more info pm dogs are 150 each thanks luke edited to say reason for sale due to family problems

please note these pups are out of a dog called brin not the brin out of billy lines

please note these pups are out of a dog called brin not the brin out of billy lines

cheers rye forgot to say that

• 1 month later...