Browning X-Bolt Stainless Stalker .308

Having aquired my x-bolt in Jan of this year I have decided that I want to focus my attention on building an F-class rifle for long distance target shooting.

I've only put through 35 rounds and this rifle has already proven its accuracy with consistant v-bull hits over a 300 yard range at bisley.

Its in as new condition and comes with all the original packaging. It's screw cut ready for a moderator of your choice if required. Weaver style scope bases are already fitted.

The rifle is very nice to handle and is very pleasant to shoot.

Cost new was £780, I am looking for £700 ovno.

Buyer will need to collect from Maidstone, Kent and obviously provide his/her FAC.

You can contact me on 07500 936621 or by email bennyreado@googlemail.com if you are interested or have any questions.

Here is a pic, scope and bipod are not included in sale.

dsc01933edit.th.jpg

NOTE: i used this up at bisley on saturday. The rifle has now fired approx 125 rounds and loves RWS 155gr match and Prvi 168gr Match ammo

Edited by makaveliuk

Having aquired my x-bolt in Jan of this year I have decided that I want to focus my attention on building an F-class rifle for long distance target shooting.

I've only put through 35 rounds and this rifle has already proven its accuracy with consistant v-bull hits over a 300 yard range at bisley.

Its in as new condition and comes with all the original packaging. It's screw cut ready for a moderator of your choice if required. Weaver style scope bases are already fitted.

The rifle is very nice to handle and is very pleasant to shoot.

Cost new was £780, I am looking for £700 ovno.

Buyer will need to collect from Maidstone, Kent and obviously provide his/her FAC.

You can contact me on 07500 936621 or by email bennyreado@googlemail.com if you are interested or have any questions.

Here is a pic, scope and bipod are not included in sale.

dsc01933edit.th.jpg

NOTE: i used this up at bisley on saturday. The rifle has now fired approx 125 rounds and loves RWS 155gr match and Prvi 168gr Match ammo

Pic now added, thanks