broke my heart

Hi lads just thoughti would tell you my story. I easily kicked out of mam n dads at 15 on my 16 birthday I got a dog collie bull grey and then my lurcher time begun. For thepast 3 and a half years I have kept out of trouble thanks to my dogs which there where 4 of my collie bull grey. A whippet . Deerhound cross. And a german shepherd. Now my mam and dad have asked me to move in and my dad giving me a job so 3 of my dogs have had to be given away as I am only allowed to have one at my dads. And that it realy but why I am saying this is because a man put an advert on here about his dogs stolen It hurt me so bad to give mine to my mates where there work will be continiued. So come cleen and grass. The b***%*d to him and if you reading this chalky sorry about it mate I don't know you but from. what I gear your. a good bloke as my life goes on I hope one day to meet you and maby you can teach me a little . Atb everyone stewie

Your parents want to control you mate.You`ve been away from them for 3 years and doing ok and enjoying yourself with your dogs.They`re controlling you already,before you`ve even moved back in,telling you to get rid of 3 of your dogs.Moving back in would be a mistake in my opinion.Find a job somewhere else.Your parents have little respect for you,telling you to get rid of something so special to you.All the best