SUBARU FORESTER Who has one

you wont be dissapointed fella very reliable ,fast and go where other vehicles wont personally id stay away from the auto and turbo unless you are a millionaire or have plenty of poke as that model supps the juice for fun atb if not get a cheap legacy or outbacker pick em up for peanuts just dont buy one of a dogging lad round yorkshire as it will be on top to f**k ,get one from up north i hear thatr the majority not mentioning no names are pussies that cant drive and scared too, so that would be your best option

hey hey hey no need for that ...lol would we...... trouble is with the yorkshire lads is if its in the beam its in the boot notworthy.gif subarus are still the best for a bit of night work.old type gl but like some said earlier they could drink for fun.i know of a few lads with the legacy and they seam to do ok.. the old gl had a low box to get you out of trouble.

dont know about autos though just weary.you know when you want to get through the gears quick im interested in there performance.

atb BBHLFC

mate im not having a dig its just a joke for me pals up north im from yorkshire and drive a legacy turbo im just stating the facts that all our cars are on top to f**k but we dont care f**k the ban ha ha ha

what are the tubos like

you wont be dissapointed fella very reliable ,fast and go where other vehicles wont personally id stay away from the auto and turbo unless you are a millionaire or have plenty of poke as that model supps the juice for fun atb if not get a cheap legacy or outbacker pick em up for peanuts just dont buy one of a dogging lad round yorkshire as it will be on top to f**k ,get one from up north i hear thatr the majority not mentioning no names are pussies that cant drive and scared too, so that would be your best option

hey hey hey no need for that ...lol would we...... trouble is with the yorkshire lads is if its in the beam its in the boot notworthy.gif subarus are still the best for a bit of night work.old type gl but like some said earlier they could drink for fun.i know of a few lads with the legacy and they seam to do ok.. the old gl had a low box to get you out of trouble.

dont know about autos though just weary.you know when you want to get through the gears quick im interested in there performance.

atb BBHLFC

mate im not having a dig its just a joke for me pals up north im from yorkshire and drive a legacy turbo im just stating the facts that all our cars are on top to f**k but we dont care f**k the ban ha ha ha

i no im only pulling ya pisser got to admit scoobys are good over ground and for all those saying chavs,hoodies for driving fields we drive fields but only stubble that way no crop damage.

atb BBHLFC

what are the tubos like

mine is a k reg they have the early impreza engine go like f**k no gettint caught when it comes on top law think colin macrae has taken up lamping with the speed of them unbelievable ,wolf in sheeps skin getting rarer now and a bit pricey as the chavs are getting them to pimp up there images ,look at me im a ideot ha ha in it the loosers