mk1 collars

tunny

this is for all of you having a chew on looking for them. don't bother yourselves ;) been out with the lads today and [bANNED TEXT] do you know mk1 box can pin pointmk3 collar and vice versa. only had one layup at 4feet with mk3 collar but both boxes read the same. dont know if it will be right at15ft as more testing needed.

will post with more info (fact not shit from those trying to line there pockets)as and when i can.

Unless Deben have changed the Mark 3 finders in the last few months they will not locate a mark 1 collar.

I can confirm that a Mark 1 finder will locate all collars past and present. i.e. a Mark 1 finder will locate a Mark 3 collar upto 11 feet.

well we had the mk1 working with a 3 collar but not a 2 but the mk2 box would not pick up the mk1. we have stocked up on mk1 stuff we got a bargain of 3 collars and a spare box for £30 but if in the future they break its nice to know we still have the option of the mk3 collars even though i find them more hassle taking the batteries out.

Don’t suppose anyone wants to buy a mk2 box and collar I cant get on with it?