BSA Hornet .22 Multishot. Complete set-up. *SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD*

Making the move to FAC, my Hornet set-up is up for sale.

This includes:-

1x BSA Hornet Multishot. , adds autoload capability in the form of BSA’s 10-shot pellet magazine. This works superbly with the Ultra’s unique, MMC cocking system and spring-loaded pellet probe and allows the shooter to fire shot after shot without taking the rifle off aim.

1x .22 Silencer (No brand name, got it as part of a bulk buy, never used it but has good sound reduction)

1x BSA Hornet magizine. (10 shot).

1x Set of High-mounts (£15's worth from uttings).

1x Brand spanking new Hawke 4x32 mildot HD.

1x Zero option 3-9x50 Wide angle mildot scope. (This has taken a heavy knock, it can still be zeroed and holds the zero, but you have to be paitent with the turrets, as finding the zero can be a pain).

1x Uttings bought Bipod. (I can't find the bolt that screws it to the rifle, It's around here somewhere)

1x Brocock Engergiser stirrup pump. I will admit the gauge has broken, the pump works fine. I'm in contact with Brocock about getting it fixed. What happend is the bronze pin holding the lever snapped. I have all the parts (so if you can fix it, it'll be fine). To be honest you don't really need it because when you reach about 230 bar your putting your alot of weight on the pump and it's obvious it's full.

150 Pellets (120 or so Air Arms fields, and some Bisley pest control).

1x Allen Padded Gun case.

Spare o'rings for magizine and probe.

---------

I took it for a service at Phil websters recently, and Have an invoice for replacement of all the o'rings and a serivce just before Christmas.

It was chronoed at 11.95ft/lbs.

All yours for £320 (open to offers, or any swaps for shotguns). I might consider posting, or splitting, but let's see how it goes.

Photo0114.jpg

Photo0115.jpg

Edited by Haystack

Making the move to FAC, my Hornet set-up is up for sale.

This includes:-

1x BSA Hornet Multishot. , adds autoload capability in the form of BSA’s 10-shot pellet magazine. This works superbly with the Ultra’s unique, MMC cocking system and spring-loaded pellet probe and allows the shooter to fire shot after shot without taking the rifle off aim.

1x .22 Silencer (No brand name, got it as part of a bulk buy, never used it but has good sound reduction)

1x BSA Hornet magizine. (10 shot).

1x Set of High-mounts (£15's worth from uttings).

1x Brand spanking new Hawke 4x32 mildot HD.

1x Zero option 3-9x50 Wide angle mildot scope. (This has taken a heavy knock, it can still be zeroed and holds the zero, but you have to be paitent with the turrets, as finding the zero can be a pain).

1x Uttings bought Bipod. (I can't find the bolt that screws it to the rifle, It's around here somewhere)

1x Brocock Engergiser stirrup pump. I will admit the gauge has broken, the pump works fine. I'm in contact with Brocock about getting it fixed. What happend is the bronze pin holding the lever snapped. I have all the parts (so if you can fix it, it'll be fine). To be honest you don't really need it because when you reach about 230 bar your putting your alot of weight on the pump and it's obvious it's full.

150 Pellets (120 or so Air Arms fields, and some Bisley pest control).

1x Allen Padded Gun case.

Spare o'rings for magizine and probe.

---------

I took it for a service at Phil websters recently, and Have an invoice for replacement of all the o'rings and a serivce just before Christmas.

It was chronoed at 11.95ft/lbs.

All yours for £320 (open to offers, or any swaps for shotguns). I might consider posting, or splitting, but let's see how it goes.

Photo0114.jpg

Photo0115.jpg

i have a ps3 if u want to swap thanks lurcher93