I bought a Long Net from Lamp+Battery before Christmas, But I now have no use for it...Its 100yrds, with fibreglass poles & has the bagging sewn in. I paid £60 for it and another £15 to have it collected by courier, And will sell it for £65 posted.

Thanks

FF

I bought a Long Net from Lamp+Battery before Christmas, But I now have no use for it...Its 100yrds, with fibreglass poles & has the bagging sewn in. I paid £60 for it and another £15 to have it collected by courier, And will sell it for £65 posted.

Thanks

FF

Where are you mate?

Thanks

FF

Where are you mate?

Sorry, I should have put it in the post...Northern Ireland

Thanks

FF

Where are you mate?

i am interested in the net my mum live in tyrone wat part u from thanks lurcher93

Thanks

FF

Where are you mate?

i am interested in the net my mum live in tyrone wat part u from thanks lurcher93

PM Sent