Ideas for dog run material?

Just looking for a wee bit of help. I'm in the process of designing/building a new kennel / ferret shed / trap shed. It's going to be a large wooden shed split on half, with the back half being the dogs sleeping quarters and the front half having space to one side to build a tower type set of ferret cages and run against the wall which can be shut off into levels if needed or left as one big multi-level cage. On the other side of the front half will be space for all the usual bits and bobs, feed, snares, sticks, leads, nets etc etc etc and a wee chair for me perch myself on when i want to hide away. At least thats the plan. This snow has been slowing it down!

O yer . . . . the point was . . . . i'm planning to build an outside run for the dogs which comes out of the side of the shed (from the sleeping compartment at the back) and runs along the side For this and also for splitting the shed in half i'm needing some mesh/wire/bars???????? and probably some metal gates? I was hoping someone might have a good idea what to use and where to get it from cheap? I've got a few ideas but thought i'd throw it open to the floor!

Hope that makes some sense?

Cheers,

Jai.