i have for sale a beagle dog ,black & white,14mth old very energetic & encwizative

i bought this dog to go out with a few mates who have hounds to bring it on but as cercamstances have changed due to having a new born baby and he has to go due to lack of time to do any thing ...he has done nothing wrong ,he lives out side and you dont know he is even there but i dont think its fair for him to be there for when im ready id rather sell him to a working home so he can get out and do what there bred for .......im in west yorkshire and im after £ 150 for him

i dont know how to up load pictures so if you are interested in him give me a ring and i will send through mobile ... DOG NOW SOLD

cheers

Edited by roadrunner

i have for sale a beagle dog ,black & white,14mth old very energetic & encwizative

i bought this dog to go out with a few mates who have hounds to bring it on but as cercamstances have changed due to having a new born baby and he has to go due to lack of time to do any thing ...he has done nothing wrong ,he lives out side and you dont know he is even there but i dont think its fair for him to be there for when im ready id rather sell him to a working home so he can get out and do what there bred for .......im in west yorkshire and im after £ 150 for him

i dont know how to up load pictures so if you are interested in him give me a ring and i will send through mobile ...07597 666528

cheers

i dont know how to up load pictures so if you are interested in him give me a ring and i will send through mobile ...07597 666528

cheers

to be truthfull not too sure about the back ground of the line the lad who it ariganlly came off said the mum and dad worked but who knows

and yes it was the one saun had

cheers

it is of working stock bud :thumbs:

good luck with the sale jackard

• Like 1