help with a spaniel

wasnt been funny mate was just pointing out that they needed chipping seen as though they had been docked leaving it to the people who buy them might also give them problems as some vets wont give them there needles unless they have the docking certifcate and have been chipped

i think as long as the new owners provide the vet with the correct paper work ie docking cert they will chip them i had my pups docked sold them without micro chips not a problem i wouldnt worry about it just tell the new owners take the docking cert to the vets when they go for their injections an have the chip at the same time sorted :victory:

thanks for your feed back all of my pups will have the docking certifacate given to the new owners which they can show to there vet if they wish thanks again at last somone how has something beteen there ears not lke some of the feed back i have had thanks alot happy hunting marc.

hi mate i asked the question on gun dogs and you are right some will some want good lokk best to find out first if you read the thread you can tell them