Damn

As its Christmas i am a bit skint so I've only got £999,999 and 99p or i would have had them.

However my Nigerian Uncle has a good investment that can easily make you £10 or £20 million.

If you let me have them for free, i will let you have his email address, and you will make £9 to £19 million profit. NOT BAD eH!

Or i could do you a swap I've got some very rare antique tools and DIY bits, ie A left handed hammer, a left handed screwdriver, bubble for a spirit level, a long wait, some sky hooks, some tins of stripey paint, 150 unused tins of Tartan paint, its only popular in Scotland and New York, but you might be interested. They must be worth a few quid as they are as rare as rocking horse Sh1t, and I've got 1/2 a ton of that, only because my rocking horse has dry rot and it gives him the runs.

Let me know what you would like.

ATB

Derek Trotter

Ps I hope your not Queen Victoria! If you know what i mean.

From no. 55-205 available as job lot. £1,000,000 or best offer. Pick up from Essex only.

Are they the special gold plated ones for that price!!! :laugh:

:laugh: No nowt so special, just following rules and submitting a price. OR BEST OFFER is what I'm after. :whistling:

Damn

As its Christmas i am a bit skint so I've only got £999,999 and 99p or i would have had them.

However my Nigerian Uncle has a good investment that can easily make you £10 or £20 million.

If you let me have them for free, i will let you have his email address, and you will make £9 to £19 million profit. NOT BAD eH!

Or i could do you a swap I've got some very rare antique tools and DIY bits, ie A left handed hammer, a left handed screwdriver, bubble for a spirit level, a long wait, some sky hooks, some tins of stripey paint, 150 unused tins of Tartan paint, its only popular in Scotland and New York, but you might be interested. They must be worth a few quid as they are as rare as rocking horse Sh1t, and I've got 1/2 a ton of that, only because my rocking horse has dry rot and it gives him the runs. :thumbs::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Let me know what you would like.

ATB

Derek Trotter

Ps I hope your not Queen Victoria! If you know what i mean.