WHITE LAKELAND TERRIER

It is with great regret that we have to get rid of our 3 year old Lakeland Terrier dog. He is a cracking solid dog but due to me having to change jobs i do not have the time to work him like he needs to be and enjoys being. He would be a good bushing dog but not a digging dog. He has a great temperament.

A superb home is required for him so please only pm me if you are serious and can offer him a top home.

We are in Berkshire.

Please pm me if you are interested or you would like any more information. Pics below.

Cheers

post-10773-125978417747_thumb.jpg

post-10773-125978418855_thumb.jpg

Edited by broady

It is with great regret that we have to get rid of our 3 year old Lakeland Terrier dog. He is a cracking solid dog but due to me having to change jobs i do not have the time to work him like he needs to be and enjoys being. He would be a good bushing dog but not a digging dog. He has a great temperament.

A superb home is required for him so please only pm me if you are serious and can offer him a top home.

Please pm me if you are interested or you would like any more information. Pics below.

Cheers

post-10773-125978417747_thumb.jpg

post-10773-125978418855_thumb.jpg

where are you thanks

Looks a nice sort mate,

What is he like with other dogs and in the kennel?

Whats he like around stock?

Atb in finding him a home fella,

There a fella off here looking for a ratting terrier called Main Man (i think) if he's been on a few and alright on them try him and see if he is intrested.... T 7

Looks a nice sort mate,

There a fella off here looking for a ratting terrier called Main Man (i think) if he's been on a few and alright on them try him and see if he is intrested.... T 7

Cheers mate,

Not tried him around stock so don't really know what he would be like.

He's ok with other dogs, some of them he has to get used to before he likes! He's quite a dominant dog.

Looks a nice sort mate,

Cheers mate,

He's ok with other dogs, some of them he has to get used to before he likes! He's quite a dominant dog.

I like the sound of him fella iv sent you a PM

Looks a nice sort mate,

Cheers mate,

I like the sound of him fella iv sent you a PM

hands off tiny :tongue2:

I have a white lakeland dog.I bought him from a horse sales in the newforest last year.Never had anything to do with a white lakeland,I cannot fault him him in any way he can take a rabbit above ground,good digger,only problem he is 18months now and I have a whippet/bed bitch ripe for the taking and he has not got a clue!!! Better go now as the ole mans just got in and he will go mad at me for not cooking breakfast.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a white lakeland dog.I bought him from a horse sales in the newforest last year.Never had anything to do with a white lakeland,I cannot fault him him in any way he can take a rabbit above ground,good digger,only problem he is 18months now and I have a whippet/bed bitch ripe for the taking and he has not got a clue!!! Better go now as the ole mans just got in and he will go mad at me for not cooking breakfast.

dick