hi all hope someone can help my dog started loosing fur about a week ago only littlebits though but started to get worse its not really bad but a bit worrying now she had a little bit of dry skin at first then it spreaded and started to have little bits of scabbs now shes got a few patches and its getting worse i tryed coaltar shampoo then a flea shampoo even though its nothing to do with fleas shes flead all the time and the drops she does go to ground alot but only been dug to once reacently so dont think its mange her fur just pulls out now if you pull it shes at the vets monday but if anyone knows of anything to try sooner it would be greatfully accepted thanks eagerly awaiting answears

You need to check it's not mange but if it's just dry skin then evening primrose oil is very good, give a capsule in with her feed every day...that should sort it. You can buy stuff for dry skin from pet shops but it's usually just evening primrose oil with an inflated price tag.

mo mate thats the wierd thing she aint scratting full of life and if anything putting weight on cheers for input lads

do you thing it could be linked to 'too much' protein?

try feeding garlic granules/powdwer and kelp (seaweed powder)

BE LUCKY

hi all hope someone can help my dog started loosing fur about a week ago only littlebits though but started to get worse its not really bad but a bit worrying now she had a little bit of dry skin at first then it spreaded and started to have little bits of scabbs now shes got a few patches and its getting worse i tryed coaltar shampoo then a flea shampoo even though its nothing to do with fleas shes flead all the time and the drops she does go to ground alot but only been dug to once reacently so dont think its mange her fur just pulls out now if you pull it shes at the vets monday but if anyone knows of anything to try sooner it would be greatfully accepted thanks eagerly awaiting answears

it is very difficult for anyone to ascertain what skin disorder your bitch is suffering from without seeing it first hand some lads have allready mentioned some of the more common disorders working terriers succumb to but in reality there are many .could even be her thyroid or a skin infection you may be loathe to because of their exorbitant fees but a visit to the vets is the best option for your bitch