deerhound greyhoud crooss norfolk lurcher pups due soon

my brother bread is lurcher bith to keep is line going on the the dams side she goes back to andy barrons deerhound greyhounds from yorkshire she stands at 25 inches and on the sires side goes back to mick douglas norfolk lurcher and the sire to the pups is a pure whippet standing 20 inches both good lampers with plenty of guts mother to pups just used on the lamp father day and night should make nice little lamp dogs and usefull for ferreting hes looking for 100 each put up pics of pups when born and better ones of parents

my brother bread is lurcher bith to keep is line going on the the dams side she goes back to andy barrons deerhound greyhounds from yorkshire she stands at 25 inches and on the sires side goes back to mick douglas norfolk lurcher and the sire to the pups is a pure whippet standing 20 inches both good lampers with plenty of guts mother to pups just used on the lamp father day and night should make nice little lamp dogs and usefull for ferreting hes looking for 100 each put up pics of pups when born and better ones of parents

pm me your number mate and ill give you a bell cheers