Lightforce 170 striker

Have for sale gun mounted lightforce striker 170 lamp, also 1 x red filter and 1 x yellow filter, also scope bracket for the same lamp, if anyone is intrested in any of the 4 items get in touch before i list them on ebay

whats the price shipped down here mate.

thank you

bob.

How much for the lot mate posted to wales?

Cheers Tom

Have for sale gun mounted lightforce striker 170 lamp, also 1 x red filter and 1 x yellow filter, also scope bracket for the same lamp, if anyone is intrested in any of the 4 items get in touch before i list them on ebay

How much for the lot mate posted to wales?

Cheers Tom

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your offer was looking for £10 more than you offered so would be happy to split the difference up it by £5 and they are yours, heres a couple of pictures as you can see the lamp, scope mounting bracket and 2 x filters.

cheers jimmy

lightforce001.jpg

lightforce002.jpg

if any mods are watching ithought you had to put a price on what youre selling to many hannging on if i wanted an auction i would go to ebay

Best offer over 1p so has now been sold if you had contacted me 1st you could have had it for 2pence.

Edited by hiluxmk3