Trooper Dvd

Guest Mass_G3nocide

IVE SEEN PUPS OUT OF TROOPER TO JENNY,SPLASH,(LUCKY)GRACE,AN (LUKE)GRACE AND I SEE AT LEAST ONE PROSPECT OUT OF EACH LITTER THE BITCH OUT JENNY THAT GOT RUN OVER WAS DECENT A CREAM DOG OUT OF (LUCKY)GRACE GOT SOLD FOR £2000 AT 16/17 MONTH OLD,THE SPLASH LITTER ARE KILLING HARES WELL AN A RED DOG OFF (LUKE)GRACE IS DOWN HERE DOING THE BIZ I THINK THIS WILL BE HIS SEASON? A MARK,

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

coursing in snow lol; must have been a propprer dog lol

now i come to think of it my pup was red the bitch that u said got ran over was mine u came with me to pick them up and there wasnt any need to pm me your number mate ive already got it and dont jog my black bitch to far tonight mate it was only a joke lol

IVE SEEN PUPS OUT OF TROOPER TO JENNY,SPLASH,(LUCKY)GRACE,AN (LUKE)GRACE AND I SEE AT LEAST ONE PROSPECT OUT OF EACH LITTER THE BITCH OUT JENNY THAT GOT RUN OVER WAS DECENT A CREAM DOG OUT OF (LUCKY)GRACE GOT SOLD FOR £2000 AT 16/17 MONTH OLD,THE SPLASH LITTER ARE KILLING HARES WELL AN A RED DOG OFF (LUKE)GRACE IS DOWN HERE DOING THE BIZ I THINK THIS WILL BE HIS SEASON? A MARK,

yeah i know of a red dog doin the biz lol he is my kennels :thumbs:

another thread ruined would have been good to see some pups off trooper

lol i got some good footage from last season [bANNED TEXT] off my trooper pups my bitch (11 month at the time) got her 1st 5 runs on vid killed all of them showed real good promise 4a baby in feb and my red dog(14 month last winter) got loadsa runs on vid il upload them on here for sum good entertainment

i had a litter of him to grace,and we took a luke bitch up to him i think a few of them pups turnt out well :thumbs:

well my bitch holds her own well chuffed with her just absolutley mental..... has jim still got tht luke bitch? hows she gettin on?

whats the mothers to your 3 trooper breds lofty?

i got a bitch and dog from the same litter which was trooper x splash(bitch out of luke) 19 months now they got to be close to the last litter he threw as i heard the bad news [bANNED TEXT] they were about 3month old, got a dog out of trooper x grace(shaun vickers) which is a bitch also out of luke back to loftys own breeding(top class stuff)

the 19 month old bitch you have was it bought from bishop auckland by any chance