• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

coursing in snow lol; must have been a propprer dog lol

Guest Mass_G3nocide

I RUN WITH THE LAD WHO USED TO OWN 'TROOPER' HE'S GOT A LOAD OF FOOTAGE ON 8MM TAPES AND WAS JUST ON ABOUT PUTTING THEM ONTO DVD THE OTHER DAY,I'LL LET YE KNOW WHEN HE DOES

Ok thanks marco.I have a pup out of him.

I RUN WITH THE LAD WHO USED TO OWN 'TROOPER' HE'S GOT A LOAD OF FOOTAGE ON 8MM TAPES AND WAS JUST ON ABOUT PUTTING THEM ONTO DVD THE OTHER DAY,I'LL LET YE KNOW WHEN HE DOES

Ok thanks marco.I have a pup out of him.

A good friend of mine also has a pup out of trooper, was yours out the last litter from him before he died/ could possibly be litter mates,if so do you know much about the dam? atvb Richard

• 10 months later...

ive also got 3 dogs out of trooper. i got a dvd with trooper havin 3 runs jan on the fen also features heidi my m8s forley winner , chris"s splodge and few other big names b good watching, il try and add it on here for u bud so u can see trooper run he was a class animal. also wats the bitch your pups out of? ive got dogs all from trooper with different bitches maybe we got siblins.... il be addin footage of them very soon keep ya eyes peeled [bANNED TEXT]

i had a litter of him to grace,and we took a luke bitch up to him i think a few of them pups turnt out well :thumbs:

well my bitch holds her own well chuffed with her just absolutley mental..... has jim still got tht luke bitch? hows she gettin on?

whats the mothers to your 3 trooper breds lofty?

i had a litter of him to grace,and we took a luke bitch up to him i think a few of them pups turnt out well :thumbs:

well my bitch holds her own well chuffed with her just absolutley mental..... has jim still got tht luke bitch? hows she gettin on?

whats the mothers to your 3 trooper breds lofty?

i got a bitch and dog from the same litter which was trooper x splash(bitch out of luke) 19 months now they got to be close to the last litter he threw as i heard the bad news [bANNED TEXT] they were about 3month old, got a dog out of trooper x grace(shaun vickers) which is a bitch also out of luke back to loftys own breeding(top class stuff)

red did you get a red racy looking bitch pup off jenny x trooper from southampton,

we had 5 out that litter one bitch went to kent one bitch got run over down here a dog pup got put in a pet home due to bad circumstances one didnt make it full stop an mine had a broken leg at 5 month old but i had it fixed an he killed alot of hares early season,the one i was gonna have spin with you an jack with mark last stubble,

he didnt move on with the hares though so he was petted off,

have a dog owt off tropper that i breed doing realy well had eric rowel to me place today he fanciying lining one his little wippet crosses to me dog its just like tropper but white and he been running realy well and thers no dvds off him yet but is trying to get it sorted i think..