Think i need to go to specsavers !!

Yesterday went out about 7:30 for a shot on the crows me and bignoel took our hides he was about 200 Yards up a track from me. I was doing my best to try and keep tight to the tree i was stood next to whilst trying to watch for any crows. Then i see the farmer coming up the track as he is feeding the pigs then he just stop's and sit's in the tractor watchin me. After about 3 mins he start's driving towards me, he pulls up beside me shaking he head and ask's did i see him. WHO?, the fox he replied. A fox had just walked with in 10 feet of me :icon_eek: . So bignoel came down shaking his head as well it seem's like i was the only one who never saw it... So noel said we will go for a walk up the maze feild sarted to walk down the track and i could not belive it there he was walking up the track to me, So i moved slightly to the left but he muct of heard me as he looked straight at me. I quickly thought to my self it's now or never the semi has got three in it let him have all of them as i mounted the shottie he turned into so 4-5 feet long grass but emptied the semi at him just as he done so. I turned to call noel then looked back and could not rember where about he jumped in so no joy (probably missed him). :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: