Attempted theft

I have been asked to cross post this warning.

"My dog was stolen last night car seen silver 4x4 berkshire area, fortunately due to a very brave woman I have him back but keep a look out and warn others please.

Rottweiler 13 months taken while out walking saw the car, that he was put in but did not actually see them putting him in (if that makes sense)very dark I would say they probably picked him up as his recall is brilliant and he was distracted on his return to me I would recognise the vehicle again but did not manage to get reg number nor did the other lady as she was more concern about grabbing him back fortunately he had a flashing collar on and that is what drew her attention to the car

Has been reported to the police and logged awaiting a phone call from them to see if anyone else has reported this sort of thing

Anyone that reads this and helped with the posting and phone calls that were made in his missing couple of hours thank you especially Rottweiler Welfare who made loads of calls and even posted on there front page of their site within minutes of him going"