black and white bitch 1 year old kc reg but can not find the papers lives in or out nice little bitch £250 ono call 07960419331 try and get pics up soon

just a thought but ca you not contact the kennel club and get replacement papers??

i do not no i no the bitchs kc name :hmm:

black and white bitch 1 year old kc reg but can not find the papers lives in or out nice little bitch £250 ono call 07960419331 try and get pics up soon

just a thought but ca you not contact the kennel club and get replacement papers??

i do not no i no the bitchs kc name :hmm:

right i would like to say this when the dogs are kc REG AND MICRO CHIPPED they sould be a record of it or so they say so if the dog gets sold os any thing then that vet noes who she is and any info on it.

if you lost the paper or not been given them there is nothing you can do.

all the shit on micro chip is to only find a lost dog not t track its life.

my dogs were chipped at 3 days ols=d and every thing they had done is down on paper so why cant every dog be the same you get a dog with no paper work they scan it they tell the old owner you got it easy then yonbget new papers for it but it does not work out like that bi would like to see some answers on here about this

if you know the kennel club name mate and your the owner you can have it sent out again or change it into someone elses name online im not sure but you might nee the dogs regestration number but phone up and have a crack with the lass in the office and you should be fine . good luck with the sale.

Would have thought that a genuine person who was interested in purchasing her would be

prioritising on what type of work has she done....and to what level she has been trained...

would have though a 12 month old cocker would if anything had just started basics and if she is by any chance retrieving i would not advise buying her as she is a bit young to be doing anything other than sit stay and heal work these make first class little working dogs but entering them to game to early will waste them and i would never look at a cocker without first looking at its paperwork without papers it could be a sprocker a show cocker a b/w springer or anything realy in my opinion this is one of the breeds that it is a must for the dog to be from working lines and no show lines i disagree with the sight hounds needing to be working bred but without papers you cant be sure what your working with which if you are trialing the dog is no use.

if the dog is kc reg then waste 10 mins on the phone and get the docs i can assure it will make all the odds to the sale .

if you know her kc name what are some of her lines ? may also help sell the dog if you know what she is out of .

would have though a 12 month old cocker would if anything had just started basics and if she is by any chance retrieving i would not advise buying her as she is a bit young to be doing anything other than sit stay and heal work these make first class little working dogs but entering them to game to early will waste them and i would never look at a cocker without first looking at its paperwork without papers it could be a sprocker a show cocker a b/w springer or anything realy in my opinion this is one of the breeds that it is a must for the dog to be from working lines and no show lines i disagree with the sight hounds needing to be working bred but without papers you cant be sure what your working with which if you are trialing the dog is no use.

if the dog is kc reg then waste 10 mins on the phone and get the docs i can assure it will make all the odds to the sale .

if you know her kc name what are some of her lines ? may also help sell the dog if you know what she is out of .

I stand corrected....sounds like its essential we all know its posh name before you have any chance of selling it....good luck with the sale pal...im sure there must be somebody in need of a nice young dog...even if its called "spot".