Just a had a look he is a nice strong looking dog, I'm sure you will do very well with him in time.

Check out my Saluki Forum if you haven't already.

Regards

Mark

can u put a pic up my mates sold one a cuple of months ago and that was called benji

• 2 weeks later...

hi, i have a saluki, 2 years old, but i only got him a few months ago. he had been called benji but never really tought to do anything, so he never really knew his name. now, a few months on i have him listening to his name (benji) and responding in the garden, but as soon as he is out side, alone or with my pup(very well behaived and good recaller) he runs off and ignores my call.ive had benji slightly longer than my pup but they get on really well. any advive on how i can get him to recall and eventually walk to heel? thanks.

i learned my pup buy puting a long lead on him when i say long i mean 45 foot long lead when i called him if he dident lisen all i did is yank at the leader and stop him in his tracks then recall him to me after a week or two he come back to me after one call and when you learn him make a fuss over him plenty of strokes make him feel wanted