Dogue de bordeaux pups

It's the sick prats in this world that f--k it up for us all ? no guns no hunting with dogs no this and no that you can't do that becausr of ???? F--k off and grow up there's men dying in wars all over the world AND the best you can do is moan about my dogs hip scores !!!! Then put a Dogue de bordeaux's hip score that better and i'll shut up shop . I only breed the best so put up or shut up (fools)

It's the sick prats in this world that f--k it up for us all ? no guns no hunting with dogs no this and no that you can't do that becausr of ???? F--k off and grow up there's men dying in wars all over the world AND the best you can do is moan about my dogs hip scores !!!! Then put a Dogue de bordeaux's hip score that better and i'll shut up shop . I only breed the best so put up or shut up (fools)

Follow the link below, look in section B for DdB, and you'll see that at least one DdB has actually scored 0 on its hips. Going to "shut up shop" now??

http://www.bva.co.uk/public/documents/CHS_...Mean_Scores.pdf

However, with a breed mean score of 23, your dog's score of 12 is fine but I can't see any justification for not scoring your bitch.

Edited by Clover

If you bred the best, then your bitch would have a score, like the other pups bred in wales which are for sale from an accredited breeder who has to provide scores.

You are quick to quote what a great dog the stud is, so whats wrong with your bitch?

"Follow the link below, look in section B for DdB, and you'll see that at least one DdB has actually scored 0 on its hips. Going to "shut up shop" now??

However, with a breed mean score of 23, your dog's score of 12 is fine but I can't see any justification for not scoring your bitch."

Umm - no response to my earlier post. Maybe he has shut up shop!

Edited by Clover
bit big to fit down a fox hole or chase a rabbit what the fxck is he advertising on here thought i was on a hunting site? hip score of 12 means nothing if its 0-12 not bad if its 6-6 each leg

The Ddb is a working dog so has every wright being on this site.

bit big to fit down a fox hole or chase a rabbit what the fxck is he advertising on here thought i was on a hunting site? hip score of 12 means nothing if its 0-12 not bad if its 6-6 each leg

The Ddb is a working dog so has every wright being on this site.

Have you been smoking crack?

A working dog?

You've insulted most of the lads on here with that daft statement, there's dogs owned by lads on here that are the same size as the head of one of those big stupid dribblers you're peddling, but with heart and drive that would put dogs twice the size of yours to shame.

Don't come on here peddling your puppies and then cry because you get shot down.

Just a small point, DawnB has probably forgotten more than you'll ever know about hip scoring and hereditary disease, you owe her an apology.

Hopefully though you won't be here long enough.

PEDDLER!!!

Are these your words?

"I keep and breed a few Ddb's but i've never worked them ? But mine are fit and would engage a boar without doubt , i like a dog that can do the job it was bred to do and i think these can ???? the trouble is with the ddb of today is that their being bred for size and of course there are health problems as well . Having said that there are still some very good lines out there that could work (may-be )"

The trouble with the DDB in this case is that it is being bred for cash, plain and simple.

You should be banned from here.

Follow the link below, look in section B for DdB, and you'll see that at least one DdB has actually scored 0 on its hips. Going to "shut up shop" now??

However, with a breed mean score of 23, your dog's score of 12 is fine but I can't see any justification for not scoring your bitch.

The link you put up just shows what the BMS score for each breed should be ??? and nothing else, Theirs never been a dog born with 0 hips never mind a Ddb Now Elbows yes my dogs elbows were 0

The link you put up just shows what the BMS score for each breed should be ??? and nothing else, Theirs never been a dog born with 0 hips never mind a Ddb Now Elbows yes my dogs elbows were 0

Still waiting for a reply to

"If you bred the best, then your bitch would have a score, like the other pups bred in wales which are for sale from an accredited breeder who has to provide scores.

You are quick to quote what a great dog the stud is, so whats wrong with your bitch?"

Edited by kiz

No - you're completely wrong. The link showed what the mean score for each breed (23 for DdB) actually is (not what it should be!) and also the range of scores, (from 0 to 93 for the DdB) and the number of dogs of the breed scored (609 DdB). So I repeat, at least one DdB has scored 0 on its hips. With a mean score of 23 for the breed, every breeding animal should be scored and should be below the average. 23 is not a great mean score.

What a ridiculous statement that there's never been a dog born with 0 hips! By far the majority of the breeds show a range of scores starting with 0.

Edited by Clover