1 pup for sale, choice from 2, £150 o.n.o

mods: have read the terms and conditions relating to sales and agree with them, i appreciate i am a new member, was not intending to sell when i signed up, this will be my only post in sales section or may the devil take my soul etc etc..(!!).. get in touch with me via pm and i will delete the advert if you wish.

pics: have not got a digital camera only a 36 exposure thingy, can't afford 1 at moment but hope to get my brother to come round in the week and take some pics for me.

right, not got any work on today so will put this pup up, was on a private job saturday, up north of sheffield, decided to call in on an old buddy as last time i saw him in january he was on about a litter he had got planned, as luck would have it he'd had a litter of 7, 3 were sold and already gone and he'd got 4 dogs left, this is a repeat mating, the 1st litter he'd kept 2 but culled the rest as did not want hassle selling them, this time he was away in america on business when pups were born and by time he got back did'nt have the heart to, they were not advertised anywhere, 3 of the litter sold for £180 each to local people he knew, 2 he were keeping and he had 2 to let go, wanted £180 each and although i knew the missus said i could have 1 i offered £300 for the 2, now the wifes not best pleased as i have not had a lot of work on lately and £300 was all of last weeks wages!! so to keep the peace i'm offering 1 pup for sale at £150 o.n.o, choice from 2, both are fawns and 1 has a little white stripe on nose, both are dogs.

breeding--

sire- 1st cross bull greyhound, serious guard dog, his sire- full bull, well known in manchester x top honcho greyhound bitch whom won many opens.

dam- well bred greyhound bitch, irish bred, at a private schooling track in ireland she put 2 dogs over the side so was sold for 1500 euros as a potential brood only and not suitable for racing, my buddy who bought her used her for coursing for which she was very good and had no problems with her.

1st litter been working for 2 seasons and done very well, take all game day or night and are good family dogs getting on well with his kids.

both the pups i got are strong and big boned, 6 weeks old, both dogs.

dont know much more about the breeding, have been in touch with my buddy and he would take 1 pup back for £120, main sticking point is i gotta take it all the way back up to sheffield so will give you a chance 1st.

£150 o.n.o

i'm near junction 1 of the m6 and m69, may be willing to meet part way.

phone or text me on 075 123 5 55 88 or send me a pm

will get onto my bro about the pics.

Edited by onthebunny

Hello greg,

i'm the one used to be puppy_power

your in hinckley? i'm up the road near nuneaton but used to live in broughton astley

i keep 3/4 greys 1/4 bulls like your pups, shame you not got a bitch as i'd have snapped it up!

send me a pm and perhaps we can work together sometime?

c u keep beddys, i like beddys, got lurchers and jack russells myself.

Jon

Edited by why_me

pics-

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

the 1 at top is slightly bigger than other 1.

bother are big boned strong pups, racy types,

showing good keenness, digging in garden and already murdered 1 pigeon lol.

they are 8 weeks old now, put wrong age at start.

wormed and frontlined upto date.

£150 o.n.o

075 123 5 55 88 call or text.