Advertising these for a good freind. He has to sell his 2 lurchers as he found out hes going to be a dad. The 1st one is a 13 month old saluki bull greyhound 24 and half tts just starting to catch rabbits on the lamp retrievs, jumps and listens well. He wants 150 pounds for her. The other is a collie bull greyhound pup 13 weeks old shes about 14 tts and hes asking 100 for her. Anybody intrested pm me and il pass his number on to you. Thanks.

Saluki bull greyhound Pik of pup on my other topic as was to big to add here

post-41205-1255877774_thumb.jpg

Edited by WelshDigger

Why is there so many time wasting P***KS on this site waited in al morning foir someone who was supose to be coming to get this bitch and not even a fone call. W****RS :censored::censored::censored:

i was texting u the other night about this dog and i should of made the 500 mile round trip i went and bought a dog sunday night and id take half wat i gave for it back anyway gd luck with the sale

Why is there so many time wasting P***KS on this site waited in al morning foir someone who was supose to be coming to get this bitch and not even a fone call. W****RS :censored::censored::censored:

i was texting u the other night about this dog and i should of made the 500 mile round trip i went and bought a dog sunday night and id take half wat i gave for it back anyway gd luck with the sale

I dont get you mate