giveing the terriers a bit of practice

Guest Side by Side

Guest Side by Side

well had my results to my exams yesterday and after the piss up last nite... decided to go out for a hour this morning.... so i got to the farm and got into the first feild and... started to wrok a bit of rough but no joy.... so carryed on and came to small litte hole so showed one of the two jacks i had taken with me... and he was showing intrest....

so the litte jac started to dig on.... and the second jack came over and also started to dig on.....

so started to help out the terriers and opened it up a bit for them.... well it turns out tha mit was for nothing as i had not enough terriers wid me to cover as one of the rats bolted on the path at the otehr side of the fence.... a pic of it after i finished digging it and it had been back filled

so moved on to another few holes i new of in the conner of the feild and terreirs wernt showing intrest so thought it was a good time to sit down and have 5 as i was feeling rough as hell lol...

my terreirs sniffing about while i was having 5 lol

so i moved on to another feild and todd again was marking a nice little hole.... te rats tha were in there bolted out up ahed of us..... dogs done they best but they managed to get one.... so but there wernt much of him left by time i got it off them.....

and i was coming to wards the end of the farm now and came to a new hole there and straight away woddy was making.... so i took a look and could smell fox.... so took away the terriers and am leaveing it for another day.....

last felit now and came across a wall and though i give it a look might get lucky.... terreirs showed intrest but had no smoker so hta would be one to try with the smoker

and at the end of the farm a team pic.....

happy hunting

SBS

Edited by Side by Side

Aye, they were good little hunting/companion dogs for us too. We killed a fair few rats and rabbits with ours, but when the big boys :D took us out digging we realised ours were not up to the game and we went home with our tails between our legs :laugh: We didn't blame the dogs though and they lived with us for the rest of our days. I've had some of the happiest times of my life hunting with little russells like them. Fair play to you mate and best of luck with them.

Guest Side by Side
Aye, they were good little hunting/companion dogs for us too. We killed a fair few rats and rabbits with ours, but when the big boys :D took us out digging we realised ours were not up to the game and we went home with our tails between our legs :laugh: We didn't blame the dogs though and they lived with us for the rest of our days. I've had some of the happiest times of my life hunting with little russells like them. Fair play to you mate and best of luck with them.

well the litte plain white one will go up againt a fox for me.... and the one witha tan head has only been wokeig sice christmas and is coming along well.... he will come he wont b grate but he will be ok....

happy hunting

SBS

Guest Side by Side
hey SBS, hows things mate? cracking terriers. Much been happing down your way?

My kennel is nealy up now so might be on the look out for a good terrier if i dont get another lurcher.

Good pics, all the best RS

oright there RS na nout much happening up with us mate... well let me know if you still after a terrier as i might be able to help you out with that lol :guitar:

looking good... nitevision... looks like hes growing a nise litte beered lol....

happy hunting

SBS