Trip to the vets

Hi guys

just wondering if anyone has has the same problem. i have noticed my bull x lurcher elbow on his front right leg has swollen up. he seemed to have no pain so he has been out on the lamp a few times since noticing this 2 weeks ago. after the last lamping session he ran well no pain or issues then on way home he couldnt lay down due to pain in what i thought could be this lump in his elow. next day fine no pain jumping and running about fine as usuall

i took him the vet tonight she has given anti inflamitries and told him to rest. thinking it could be where the ligiments have pulled a piece of bone off if no change requires an xray

anyone had this in a lurcher he is only 18 months ish old

cheers

alright mate my misses runs dogs herself and is a sports massge therapist and does a bit up our way with dogs injuries . she said it shouldn be any break to the bone as it wouldn put any wait on it. its a muscular problem like a repetitive strain see how the auntie inflamiteries go and massage the hole leg lightly so it helps the blood flow twice a day and see how it goes for a week and walk him on the leed till its down hope it helps just let me know how it goes

atb

alright mate my misses runs dogs herself and is a sports massge therapist and does a bit up our way with dogs injuries . she said it shouldn be any break to the bone as it wouldn put any wait on it. its a muscular problem like a repetitive strain see how the auntie inflamiteries go and massage the hole leg lightly so it helps the blood flow twice a day and see how it goes for a week and walk him on the leed till its down hope it helps just let me know how it goes

atb

Thanks for this advice much apriciciated. i find it stange because i have ran him on many rabbits and he has ran as good as ever on them with no pain or lameness, he plays and runs about the house and garden as usual. there is a grissley bit in the swollen area i will rest him up and massage him as of tomorrow

thanks again

regards steve