2 year old lakie bitch good worker to ground and on top for foxes. good finder and marker, really dont want to sell but have to.£275 what i we gave for her. pm me or ring 07814986113 joe

in derby myself is there any trial with bitch would be worked to ground only

theres no trial with the bitch mate she 100% to ground where in darby are u frm if ur intrested ring me.

every dog if said to be working SHOULD be trialed. ;)

2 year old lakie bitch good worker to ground and on top for foxes. good finder and marker, really dont want to sell but have to.£275 what i we gave for her. pm me or ring 07814986113 joe

theres no trial with the bitch mate she 100% to ground where in darby are u frm if ur intrested ring me.

theres no trial mate who eva has her will be coming to my house. i wouldnt be passing shit about went that can cum knocking on my door.

theres no trial mate who eva has her will be coming to my house. i wouldnt be passing shit about went that can cum knocking on my door.

thats not the point mate , the point is seeing the dog work , no one is doubting what the dog is capable of , just , well if it was me buying , not just a dog , but anything , car ect , you would TEST DRIVE IT wouldnt you ;) ..

i no wat u mean mate but no 1 will be TEST DRIVING this car. if anybody is really intrested ring me.

thats not the point mate , the point is seeing the dog work , no one is doubting what the dog is capable of , just , well if it was me buying , not just a dog , but anything , car ect , you would TEST DRIVE IT wouldnt you ;) ..